Sunday, January 1, 2012

hahahahahaha

i suck at this blogging thing.

HAPPY 2012 EVERYONE!!

i hope everyone had fun at their respective new years eve parties. I kicked off the new year at a kind of boring party. oh well. It was fun at like, 8, but then everyone basically left for other parties/places by 12. less than thrilling, to be honest.

but who cares?? WHY?

BC
I
FINALLY
FINISHED
MY
COLLEGE
APPLICATIONS
(all fucking 12 of them). (asian much? hellyes)

anyways, my new obsession is pinterest.com. so many fun ideas all in one place!!

also, my sister got me the 4th eragon book for xmas. maybe ill have time to read it now!! yay!!

not looking forward to going back to school. but what can you do? i am excited to see the cute guy in my spanish class though. i just think he's adorable.

alright, thats all i have to say for now.

No comments: